找回密码
 快速注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 33693|回复: 1

看美剧学英语:《生活大爆炸》经典台词

[复制链接]
阳光的悠悠 发表于 2014-6-18 11:06:02 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?快速注册

×
除了娱乐以外,大家不妨尝试从自己喜欢的美剧中积累一些好的词句和表达,对大家口语能力的提高口语的一定能有所帮助。
-Sheldon: In the winter, that seat is close enough to the radiator to remain warm,
冬天的时候,这个地方离电暖器最近,很暖和,
and yet not so close as to cause perspiration;
也不会很热到直流汗。
in the summer, it's directly in the path of a cross-breeze created by opening windows there, and there.
夏天的时候,这里又刚好可以吹过堂风,是来自这扇窗户和那扇的。
It faces the television at an angle that is neither direct, thus discouraging conversation,
而且坐这里看电视的角度,可以直接看,又不会影响谈话,
nor so far wide as to create a parallax distortion.
不会太远,不至于造成脖子过分扭曲。
I could go on, but I think I've made my point.
我可以继续,我想我已经说明白了。
Forget? You want me to forget?
别老记着?这能忘得掉吗?
This mind does not forget.
我这脑子啥东西忘得掉啊!
I haven't forgotten a single thing since the day my mother stopped breastfeeding me.
从我妈给我断奶后,我就没忘掉过一件事。
- It was a drizzly Tuesday. - Okay.
- 那天是周二,下着毛毛雨。 - 好了。
Why are you crying?
你哭什么?
Because I'm stupid!
我哭我自己蠢啊!
That's no reason to cry.
那也没理由哭啊。
One cries because one is sad.
人只有悲伤的时候才该哭。
For example, I cry because others are stupid.
比如说,其他人都太蠢我感到悲伤。

15137665232 发表于 2015-11-16 10:50:12 | 显示全部楼层
路过,随便看看,顺便回个帖子
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 快速注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表